Friday, January 8, 2010

Strange Unknown UFO Over Texas USA



Date: January 1, 2010
Time: After midnight.

Hi, I appreciate your website. I just need to mention what we saw. After New Years my brother, my cousin and I stepped out side for a cigarette and I noticed an orange orb. I noticed it on the left side of the moon. We saw it move a lot, but never leave. We saw 3 strange hovering UFOs that were very far up. They formed a triangle shape around the moon (very spread apart). It also made two sounds that sounded like a very slow motion helicopter and lasted about 7 seconds until it faded off. I made a shape out of it. It looked like an "X" cut in half and an orange glow in the middle cross. We couldn't believe it.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment