Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Large Ball Of Fire Falling From The Sky Over New Hope Pennsylvania


Date: January 18, 2010
Time: Approx: 5:40 p.m.

Location of Sighting: New Hope, PA.
Number of witnesses: two
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Large Ball of fire falling from the sky.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hi Brian, My friend and I were driving South on Route 202 in New Hope on 1/18/10, around 5:40 p.m., when all of a sudden I noticed a large ball of fire falling from the sky directly in front of us. It was moving quickly and seemed to burn out before hitting the ground. At first I thought it was a plane and then I realized it was too small, but definitely too large to be a falling star.

I quickly mentioned it to my friend who said she saw it as well, but wasn't able to get the words out before I did. We couldn't believe what we had seen. A minute later we saw a smoke trail where the ball of fire had been. Was it a meteor? Please let me know if anyone figures out what this sighting was. Thanks.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment