Friday, January 29, 2010

Bright Orange Light Over Ballee Ballymena Co Antrim UK

Date: December 15, 2009
Time: Approx: 10:10 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Ballee, Ballymena, Co Antrim.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was chatting to a friend in the Car Park of Ballee High school when an orange light caught my eye in the northern sky. I initially thought it was a helicopter spotlight but it approached at what I would say was helicopter speed. There was no other visible parts other than the bright light which I assumed was pointing straight at me as it came forward.

As it approached the point where I thought I should be able to see the outline of the helicopter and hear the noise, the light changed direction and moved towards the SW direction along in front of me. Again I could see no features except for the glaring orange light. At this point I drew attention to the object to my friend who got out of his car to look. He could not figure out what it was either but got his camera to take a picture. The object moved at a steady pace for 1 minute or so, then changed direction again to the NW direction then rose at the same speed to disappear into the low clouds.

The whole event lasted for about 2-3 minutes. There was no sound from the object. It looked like an intense orange/yellow spotlight moving under control at a steady rate.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment