Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Orange Lights Over London UK



Date: January 1, 2010
Time: After midnight.

Hi I'm a female from London UK. In regard to UFOs I feel until I see one I'm not sure, but last night while on a roof top watching the fireworks over Central City, in the distance by the London I saw exactly what you've blogged here and from today. I've been searching to see if anyone else saw these. There were orange red star like objects flying in strange formations. They moved really fast and then flew off in different directions.

One flew quite high over us and we could see the light a hazy circular shape and was slightly tubular. Another one started to come closer and had the same shape, but then just vanished. There were 3 of us on the roof and it was after midnight and we were fascinated by them. Anyway I don't know if this information will help you. I'm just glad someone else saw such a thing even though you're miles away.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment