Friday, January 1, 2010

Orange Lights Filmed By Eyewitness In Sutton Coldfield, England UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 00.05 and 00.20

Location of Sighting: Sutton Coldfield, England.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1 + 2
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Just after midnight on 1st January 2010 my mother and I were standing outside my front door to welcome in the New Year and watch some of the fireworks, when we noticed a small orange light in the sky. It came from behind us and travelled quite slowly in a fairly straight line just below the clouds. At first we thought it was a plane, but there was no noise and it was too slow. It continued to travel in a straight line until it disappeared from sight.



This took approximately 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. We then went to bed and when I looked out of the window at around 00.20 I saw two more objects following the same path, that time my wife saw them as well. I am now waiting to watch the local news on the TV to see if anyone has reported anything. Regards.

Additional Information Plus Photos:

Hello Brian, I reported my sightings this morning on your web site. I took a photo with my mobile phone (see attachments) the object is the orange dot in the centre of the picture. I did video it but I think it was too far away to show up.



Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment