Friday, January 1, 2010

2 Bright Orange Disc Shaped Objects Over Lusk North County Dublin Ireland UK




Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 00:15 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Lusk North County Dublin.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Disc.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hi, it was about 15 minutes into the New Year when myself and my family were at home. We were in the living room and my mother-in-law said, look at that in the sky. My father-in-law was at the front door smoking and he too came in and said, have a look at that in the sky. It's not a plane or a helicopter, it was bright orange and was coming in our direction. It had no sound what so ever. It was hovering above us and it moved over the roof. I went out the back to see it, and it was met by another bright orange disc in the sky.

There were 4 adults there and we were shocked at it, it was an amazing sight. They went off to the west and 5 minutes later, I went to kitchen and again I could see a bright orange light, this time I went upstairs and got my video camera and when I pointed my camera towards it, the light faded and the object went off towards the west again. It was a very, very clear night with no cloud and it looked grey in colour when the light faded. As far as I know, Dublin airport was closed due to weather conditions at this stage!

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment