Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Additional Wooden Sculptures - The Hope Slide - Kawkawa Lake Park - Coquihalla Canyon Provincial Park Hope British Columbia (9 - Pictures)


Above Photo: Lest We Forget In Memory Of Our War Dead.

Continuing from my post on December 23, 2015 entitled “A Beautiful Place To Visit Or Make it Your Home In Hope British Columbia” and the posting of a number of wooden sculptures pictures, I wanted to add the rest of the photos I have of the wooden sculptures.

So what I have done is to place information about the Hope Slide with some of the sights I saw and filmed around Hope in early November 2015.

To view the write up and see the other 9 pictures, please visit Brian Vike's Travel Blog at:

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment