Thursday, October 18, 2012

UFOs Seen Over Two Nights - Black Triangle And Huge Cylinder Craft Seen Over Oconomowo Wisconsin


Date:  September 19, 2012 and
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hello, my name is (name removed), I am from Oconto, Wisconsin and have been seeing things in our skies for the past month.

It all started last month in September my husband and our 3 children went to Oconomowoc to visit his mother and brother.

On our first night there we went for a walk, my husband and I by ourselves around the city.

We stopped by the local lake and were just sitting there on a bench overlooking the water at about 10:00 p.m. central time.

Approximate date was September 19, 2012. As we were sitting there I noticed a flashing red light approaching us from the left in the sky, I at first thought it was a helicopter or plane.

We continued talking and it circled back around the lake towards us, still flashing its red light.

At this point I pointed it out to my husband and we both noticed there was no sound coming from this craft. Our curiosity got the better of us and we started to follow it the best we could.

We went on a point of land that went out towards the water and noticed about 3 other objects in the night sky seeming to almost be going around in circles.

We looked over towards downtown Oconomowoc, Wisconsin and noticed a triangular black craft hovering very low over the buildings with the red blinking object up above it.

At that point a brilliant streak of white light like a comet flashed above our heads and joined the red blinking light above downtown.

I could not believe what we were seeing and ran home to his mothers house for her and his brother to see these craft.

They came out on the back stairs of her apartment also located in downtown Oconomowoc and they also observed these craft flying around.

We continued to walk around the town for a couple hours and observed these craft the whole time we were out there.

The next night around dusk we were walking to the local park to get our vehicle and passed a young couple walking by us, and my husband made the comment to them hey did you guys see all those UFO's last night?

The male answered no, but we want to see if we can see them tonight because we heard about it.

We continued on our way until we got to the bridge that crosses over the lake and at that point my husband screams out "there it is", there it is, look at that.

At which point I looked up and saw a light way up in the sky. At that point I saw a bright white light coming from the right of the bridge very, very low.

I turned at that point forward to run away terrified and there was a huge cylinder shaped object with colored windows all around it about 200 feet above my face.

I ran terrified for my life thinking they were going to hurt us, since they were down so low and seemed to come out of nowhere in a residential neighborhood no less.

There were 4 male witnesses to this event also, what be came of them after that, I have no idea as we had passed them on our way crossing the bridge.

Sorry if I'm all over the place with this, but this event has changed my life and thinking so much it's terrifying.

We ran to our vehicle and started it up and sped off to his mothers house and called the police to report what happened, they basically laughed at me and said they would check into it.

The craft we saw with the all the colored windows, was spotted again when looking out his mothers window in the apartment, by myself and his mother and brother hovering over main street about 2,000 feet with white lights going all along the side of it.

I honestly thought at that point we were being invaded and as scared to death. We are not crazy people, we are a young couple with 3 young children that just wanted to visit our family for a long weekend and the whole experience has changed my life.

I try talking to other people and they acted like we are crazy. I am so glad that other people are witnessing this phenomenon also, so we don't feel so alone.

Ever since this happened, we can look out and almost always spot something in the sky that is not of terrestrial nature. I've been doing so much praying to keep our family safe from whatever is going on.

It was intriguing at first, but when they came out of nowhere right above our heads and it scared the hell out of me especially since we have been seeing them repeatedly since this has happened.

I don't even like to go out at night anymore because I don’t want to see these things ever again.

Thank you for letting me tell my story as it feels so good to tell someone who has seen the same things.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment