Thursday, March 1, 2012

Two Different UFO Sightings – Needle Shaped And A White Disc Seen Between Daytona And Jacksonville Florida

 
Date:  January 30, 2011
Time:  Approx: 3:00 p.m.
 
I have always believed in the fact that aliens and UFO’s exist (too many sightings and credible witnesses not to) and I actually saw 2 UFO’s on Interstate 95 last year (approximately 3:00 p.m. - 1/30/11) as I was driving north between Daytona and Jacksonville. 
 
The first one was like a silver needle-all flat with no tail or wings and it just flew about a 2 miles in front across the visible highway between the trees. 
 
Then about 20 minutes later, I saw a “white disc” that appeared in the same point of view and at first was still, and then it began to follow a plane that appeared from the left, but then it stopped and went backwards without gaining altitude. 
 
It did this a couple of times and then it disappeared from our sight (I had my cousin in the front seat who also witnessed this one as she was sleeping during the first sighting). 
 
I didn’t report it, as I didn’t know your site existed then. Any insight would be welcomed.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment