Thursday, March 1, 2012

Security Guard Observes Strange Bright Light Over Lakeside California

 
Date:  February 21, 2012
Time:  8:35 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Cylindrical.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was at work (as a security guard at a large materials plant) when I noticed a bright light to the south. I watched for a moment believing it to be an airplane.
 
The light never varied, so I grabbed my binoculars and observed the strangest object. It was moving slowly towards me and not more than 500 feet off the ground. It passed directly overhead, generating no noise at all.
 
The light emanated from the bottom of the object, not intensely bright and not varying. The light did not sway or oscillate. The rest of the object (above the light) was rocking like a buoy in a heavy sea.
 
It looked like a gondola below a balloon (there was no balloon) except upside down. I watched it for almost 10 minutes as it moved from south to north. I cannot overemphasize how strange this object was.
 
An acquaintance working at a neighboring business told me he had seen a green light drop out of the sky and appear to crash on a hill a half-mile west of where I was (?). There is a small airport 4 miles southwest of my position.
 
To the north is the landing pattern for a military base (MCAS Miramar). I did notice increased activity shortly after this event.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment