Monday, December 19, 2011

The Vike Factor Note: Found Around Three Hundred Sighting Reports

 
Posted:  December 19, 2011
 
A Vike Report Note: The folks who visit this page would have seen a stack of older Canadian sighting reports that were posted yesterday.
 
Well I found another larger batch of sighting reports for the United States.
 
I think the time I got it widdled down, must be around one hundred reports, or close.
 
I also found a huge stack of reports for Worldwide as well. Just these alone, it tells me there are 249 reports sitting there, but the time I get the number down that I will post, there may be around 100 or more.
 
So a ton of sighting reports will be posted in a short while.
 
The fellows who are helping me are going to keep posting the reports as fast as I can get the reports to them.
 
So this is why you ill be seeing a lot of older reports being popped into the site.
 
Brian Vike
The Vike Factor

No comments:

Post a Comment