Monday, December 26, 2011

Amber Colored Lights Over Elitch Denver Colorado

 
Date:  December 24, 2011 and July 4, 2011
Time:  Between 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 4 on December 24, 2011 and 2 or 8 for July 4, 2011
Shape of Objects: Round to oval amber lights.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: A set of two amber lights drifted directly overhead no flashing, no warning lights, was not an airplane. They floated almost in sync to each other one further in front than the other.
 
If the right one moved to the left, the left one moved almost simultaneously at equal distance. This event happened four different times in about 1 1/2 hours while watching the fireworks at Elitches.
 
The only big difference in the four different occurrences is that the last time the two lights disappeared at different occasions. The last one in the sky separated it's flight pattern from the first and changed its flight pattern and stayed in the sky longer than the first.
 
Each time the two lights moved across the sky there was no sound and they seemed to disappear out of sight at a distance and then reappear 15 to 20 minutes later traveling from west to east.
 
Each time the lights made almost the identical pass as the previous flights with the exception that they appeared to be a little further south each time they reappeared. The second sighting I saw the identical amber lights was this Christmas eve.
 
I was letting my dog out back and I noticed in the north sky four amber lights having the same distinct pattern as the first sighting on July 4th. They moved in sync with each other in a box or square formation.
 
At first I almost dismissed it because i just could not believe I was seeing these same amber lights for a second time, but when I realized that the lights were moving with each other I knew immediately that it was the same amber lights I had seen before, and again, no sound, no flashing, slow movement and in sync with each other.
 
I ran inside to get my phone and I called my son who was next door to come out to see the lights. He was with me the night of the fourth and he saw the set of two lights fly overhead twice, where I saw them four times.
 
By the time I was back outside I saw the two lower lights disappear behind the tree line. Then the third disappeared. By the time my son came outside the highest light was still visible to me, but at his angle he could not see any lights because of the trees.
 
What was different about the last light is that it disappeared as if it burnt out. It faded out instead of disappeared. It was the same amber lights as before. I waited around to see if they returned as they had the first time I saw the lights.
 
They did not, but then I realized as I waiting to see if they would return that although the first sighting consisted of seeing a set of two amber lights on four separate occasions in the same night then believing it was the same two lights each time reappearing. I then realized it could have been two separate lights each time being a total of eight different lights that night and not two as I had originally thought. Who know?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment