Monday, December 26, 2011

Strange Ball Of Fire Seen Over The Constantia Kloof Mountain Johannesburg South Africa

 
Date:  December 25, 2011
Time:  Before 8:00 p.m.

Dear Brian, I found you on the internet, by chance. I Googled to see if someone else also had a strange sighting on Christmas Eve and your name popped up. I saw a strange ball of fire attached to something last night just before 8:00 p.m.

I was in the garden looking for my cat and it flew soundless in a southerly direction to disappear behind the Constantia Kloof mountain. At one stage it was directly above me and I saw it very clearly. I called my husband who was inside and he came out and also saw it.

I asked him who is a very level headed person what he thought it was and he said "I have no idea." I am more open for other explanations and I was wondering what you think? A few years ago, we also saw something similar very late one night as we were traveling on Beyers Naude Drive. Kind regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment