Monday, December 19, 2011

Orange Lights In A Pattern Over Reynolds Indiana

 
Date:  March 6, 2008
Approx: 9:00 p.m.
 
March 6, 2008 Reynolds, Indiana I driving home about 9:00 p.m. when I saw the same thing. Orange lights in a pattern. I called my parents for them to look out to the east to see these lights, they could not see them (about 5 miles away).
 
I stopped at my neighbors house and the man and his children went out on the road and after about three minutes the lights appeared again. They confirmed that I did see something and I was not nuts. Thanks for having this page. Someone else saw them too.
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment