Sunday, October 10, 2010

Vertical Sliver Bright White Light Over New Berlin Wisconsin

Date: October 9, 2010
Time: Approx: 6:00 p.m.

Brian, around 6:00 pm before sunset on Saturday, October 9, 2010, I was sitting in the car, waiting for my husband to pick up the pizza, when I looked into the western sky over Waukesha, Wisconsin. It was a vertical sliver of bright white light, slightly wider at the top and tapering to a point at the bottom with sharp corners.

It stayed in one place for approximately 10 minutes as I looked and tried to figure out what it was. It was not a hole in the cloud. It was brighter than anything around it. The sharp corners did not look like any natural configuration.

I tried to reach my husband, but the pizza place was crowded and he did not answer his phone. A few minutes later, this vertical bright patch of light moved to the west and down into the horizon where I lost it behind buildings. When we drove away, I could no longer see it anywhere.

This morning, I was searching for comments on the internet to see if anyone else had seen it. Sorry, I did not think to take a picture with my cell phone.

(name removed) in Milwaukee, WI (as seen while parked in New Berlin, WI)

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment