Saturday, October 9, 2010

Strange Silver Light Moving Vertically Over Chicago Illinois

Date: October 7, 2010
Time: Approx: 6:40 a.m.

Hi Brian, I know what I saw yesterday morning, however I cannot claim that it was "aliens", but I did see something strange in the sky that I had never seen before. It was around 6:40am in Chicago, IL on the southeast side. I was driving down 95th ST. headed east towards Stoney Island Ave. The sun was starting to come up, but it was over to the left quite a way about a few blocks worth.

But straight ahead I saw a sliver of light in a vertical fashion that was moving. I knew it was not the sun because it was coming up and the moon is not shaped like that and wouldn't normally be seen at that time of day and that low in the sky. A friend of mine had mentioned something about an alien sighting in China to me just the morning prior on Thursday. I told her she was crazy and laughed it off.

Then I get up yesterday morning and saw this strange light and I still didn't think anything of it until I came home yesterday evening and told my brother what I saw. The description and shape, was the same thing that they saw in China he said. I still have not seen the news or anyone's newspaper to see if anyone else saw what I did. All I know is that it was really strange!

Sincerely,

Confused in Chicago.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment