Friday, October 15, 2010

Red Orange Lights Seen Over River Grove Illinois

Date: October 9, 2010
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Hello, saw the same thing. I was walking one of my dogs on Saturday, October 9th at about 8:00pm. This light, just as you described came from the southeast, and disappeared within 2 seconds into the northeast sky. I went in to tell my husband, and went back out with our 2 other dogs.

I headed back home when I met my neighbors on their front porch. I asked if they saw this, they said no, they just came out. As we were speaking, another one came from the southeast, same pattern, and disappeared. This time we all saw it, and had no idea what it was. I snapped a picture of it, but don't have advanced technology on my phone. However, if anyone has an I phone, I can send it to them. On my phone, it just appears as a small reddish dot.

Thanks, At least we know we're not crazy.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment