Monday, January 4, 2010

Two Orange Globes Observed Over Swords In Ireland



Date: January 1, 2010
Time: After midnight.

Hi, I was outside my back garden last night watching the fireworks and saw two orange globes heading up into the sky one slightly behind the other. At first I thought fireworks, but when I watched further, I realized they were up a couple of thousand feet. The two globes then did what can be described as and "S" type maneuver beside each other, then one went straight up and disappeared from sight. The other continued in a southerly direction at an altitude of a few thousand feet and when it passed over the moon I could see a large black spot siloweth. This happened in a town near Swords in Ireland near Dublin Airport. Have there been any similar sightings do you know? These two lights were definitely not commercial planes. They moved in an extremely strange manner and to fast to be commercial planes.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment