Saturday, January 2, 2010

Two Balls Of Orange Light Over Chesterfield Derbyshire UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: Approx: 12:30 a.m.

Hi, I saw two large orange balls of light in the sky. They followed the curvature of the Earth and came singularly, one disappearing low before the second appeared to my vision. They travelled from West to East, low down, looking much like the ISS (International Space Station), picking up reflected light and glowing brightly, and then fading before setting. But this/these UFOs were orange.

As the reflected light on them faded, they became smaller and fainter, exactly like a satellite or the ISS would act, until it wasn't possible to see them at all with the naked eye before they set. My parents were leaving my house when we saw the first two, and then I went in, but Mum saw another less than half a minute later. Again, large and orange, following the same trajectory, so I know there were at least three sightings around that time. Regards.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment