Saturday, January 2, 2010

Orange Lights Over Livingston UK

Date: January 1, 2010
Time: After midnight.

Referring to this story found at the following link: http://worldufos.blogspot.com/2009/12/14-round-burning-yelloworangey-lights.html

Hi, I saw these lights as well. Quite a surreal experience. At first I thought they were planes, but as you said, there was no noise and the first 2 I saw were really close together. I saw round about 14 of them too, some in 2s, others by themselves. Very odd. They all followed the same course, i.e. coming over the trees towards Ballantyne Place then taking a 45 degree right turn till they disappeared.

Tried to take some pictures on the mobile, but they weren't obvious. I called Lothian and Borders Police who told me they had, had a couple of calls and that they had investigated and there was nothing to worry about. They said they thought they were Chinese lanterns! Yeah right, I don't believe that for a moment. I believe they were something else.

If you happen to find out, could you let me know please. I am flying home to London on Sunday night.

Thanks and regards.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment