Monday, January 4, 2010

Orange Flying Lights/Balls Over Upton Wirral UK



Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 00:00- 00:30

Location of Sighting: Upton, Wirral.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 10 plus
Shape of Objects: Orange flying lights/balls.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: At 00:00, I looked out of the window to watch the fireworks, when I notice these orange flying ball shaped things, in the sky. I thought hang on, they cannot be fireworks! I called my boyfriend to come and look, he said what the hell are they. There were quite a few of them, I don't know exactly how many but around 10. I was just shocked and didn't and still don't know what to make of them. I thought maybe they were some kind of flares off the ships in the River Mersey, because I could here the fog horns. But then I saw a red flare, which was moving slowly, these orange balls were moving quite quickly and were definitely not flares or fireworks.

I ran to get my phone to film them, my boyfriend was shouting quick, look at this one. I didn't make it back in time to see, but he said one was hovering just above the trees outside our house and had little lights on which was scanning the trees. After about twenty minutes, I thought they had gone when I saw another one. It was much closer to see it and it looked like a burning ball. I thought I could see fire. I opened the window to film on my phone, there was no sound from it. I managed to film one of the objects on my phone. I text my mum (they live about a 5mins drive away), who phoned me and said yes your Dad was showing me them in the sky, he counted 11. They were all heading in the direction of Wales. After putting a post on my facebook, 2 other people have wrote and said they saw them too. What are they? Any explanations? I am not really into UFO's But now after last night I am.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment