Sunday, January 3, 2010

Orange Colored Lights Seen Towards Arran UK


Date: January 2, 2010
Time: Midnight.

Hello Brian, I saw what sounds like the very same lights in the sky last night - 02 January - midnight. Saw them through a gap in the houses here at Logan drive looking west out towards Arran. I watched them for about 3 mins. At first I thought helicopters, but then noticed there were no flashing lights and thought it strange that they were flying so close together. Then I thought maybe aircraft from the flying school, but at midnight and again flying in such close formation? Opened the window and couldn't hear any sound.

One of them then moved north and disappeared from view behind neighbours house. I called my wife up for a look, she reluctantly dragged herself away from a recorded episode of Eastenders, and she also thought they were very unusual.

One more then moved in the same direction as the first and vanished from view behind same house whilst the other rose slowly, dimmed and disappeared.

I would be grateful if you would let me know of any developments. Yours sincerely.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment