Sunday, January 3, 2010

Orange Balls Of Light Over Wallasey Merseyside, England UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: Midnight.

Dear sir, on 1/1/10 at midnight myself, my wife and my stepson went out of our house in Wallasey to greet the New Year. We saw orange balls of light passing from north west and changing course towards south. Over the next 45 mins I counted 18 of these close by and 4 in the distance. One went right over our house and was bright white. They made no sound. The police helicopter passed by seemingly very close to one of them in the same direction. I don't think the crew could have not seen them and I wonder if they where following the lights. I have no explanation for this event. Yours sincerely.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment