Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Orange Balls Of Light Over Greater Manchester And Scotland UK (Video Footage)

Hi Brian, I put a search in for the orange balls of light and found your blogspot page and decided to send you an email. To date I have seen these now on 4 different occasions. Both in Scotland and where I live in Greater Manchester. When I was at my parent's house last Christmas, My Fiancée and I spotted one glowing, fiery ball out towards Arran from West Kilbride in Ayrshire. It had rose up out of a fog bank that was spread right down the Firth of Clyde between Ayrshire and Arran. It certainly seemed to be piloted as it changed direction a few times and headed west away from us towards the north end of Arran. After reading reports in the local paper (The Ardrossan and Saltcoats Herald) we wrote an email to them to tell of our sighting as there had been a wave of them, put down mostly to 'Chinese Lanterns'.

To read the full report and to view the video footage: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/2010/01/orange-balls-of-light-over-greater.html

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment