Sunday, January 3, 2010

Large Round Orange Orb Over NW Coatbridge Outskirts Glasgow UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 6.45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: NW Coatbridge, outskirts Glasgow.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My husband was out with dogs at 6:45pm, husband shouted on me to come see this large round orange orb coming towards us from the SW Coatbridge , Glasgow, area. I watched it for a few seconds wondering what this was, but the fact that it was bright orange, I said to my husband no way was this a plane, not that glowing orange colour. Anyway I ran in for the camera and when returned 10 seconds later, it had stopped and my husband said it was pulsating and glowing even more.

It then started to shrink, well get smaller and smaller, we tried frantically to get it on the camera but it was just getting higher and higher and shrinking smaller and smaller, but eventually just before it was completely out of our vision he snapped it. There is a red dot in the corner of our picture, but when I enlarge this dot it is a bright red shape with a white longish blob in the middle of it. All the papers seem to say these are candles but one must ask the question, does something go bright red and have radiant white in the middle when dying out, if a lantern was burning out, absorbing itself would the candle not die out first and/or the red flames consume the candle coloration.

This is all very scientific for me but I think this was no Chinese lantern, it moved steadily towards us, stopped, pulsated and then flew upwards and disappeared, all this happened within a few minutes or so. Why did a lantern wait until it was close to us to shrink, there was no wind just a chill , it was huge initially, like a plane coming towards us, no noise and just kept a straight path, that was definitely no lantern, maybe a hot air balloon, but in the middle of winter, all very strange stuff to me.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment