Wednesday, January 6, 2010

4 Orange Orbs Over Knypersley Stoke On Trent UK


Date: December 31, 2009
Time: 23.30 - 12 Midnight

Location of Sighting: Knypersley, Stoke on Trent.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 4 (in zig-zag pattern).
Colour: Orange
Shape: Circular.

Hi, I had just gone outside to wait for any New Year fireworks and as I looked up into the sky and noticed four orange orbs in a zig zag pattern. I quickly ran into to the house to get my wife so as to prove that I hadn't lost my marbles and she too could see them (Just to let you know neither my wife nor myself had any alcoholic beverage). They travelled horizontally in a South-Westerly direction across the sky at a steady pace and then we popped back into the house to put our coats on as it was - 4 deg outside which could not have been anymore than 20 seconds and three of the orbs had disappeared with only one remaining. If I am losing my mind then it's nice to see I'm not alone. Many Thanks.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment