Monday, January 4, 2010

30 Orange Lights Over Northwich UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 12:15 a.m.

Hi Brian, I just seen your posting on orange lights over Manchester. I was at my son-in-law's house in Northwich on New Year's Eve letting off fireworks at about 12:15 am. Suddenly (name removed) and myself saw about 30 orange lights in the sky coming towards us, quite scary. My daughter, wife and family friend also saw them. Obviously all fireworks stopped in the area surrounding us. They were high in the sky and moving very fast. A plane from the airport went overhead and the people on board must have seen them.

There was no noise from these lights, but I did see some burning material fall from the back of one of them and then the debris disappeared. So then they went to Manchester did they? Amazing ! What I find more so is that there's been no news reports on the TV or radio. That's all the info. I have except to say I haven't a clue what they were or how they came to be there. Regards.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment