Monday, January 4, 2010

13 to 15 Round Red Orange White Lights Over Stafford UK



Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 00:00hrs to 00:30

Location of Sighting: Stafford, UK.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 13 to 15.
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: 13 to 15 Round Red/Orange/White Lights over Stafford UK (New Year 2010).

Hi, I was standing in my kitchen (facing South East) at around midnight on New Years eve, watching the fireworks from my house just outside Stafford. At about 00.05 I noticed a Red/Orange/White light travelling across the sky from North East to South West. It definitely wasn't a firework and at first I thought it might have been a helicopter but there weren't any flashing lights.

A few seconds later, I saw another light of the same style, coming from the same direction and following the first, at the same speed and in the same direction, then another and another until there were about 6 lights travelling North East to South West across the sky. From my viewpoint, they didn't appear to be travelling that fast and stayed in view for about 5 minutes.

I decided to check the front of the house, which faces North West and there were similar lights travelling in two lines, one that appeared to be coming from the North East to South West and another from North before dog legging South West.

As I saw one of the lights approaching from the North East I ran outside to see if I could get a better view, unfortunately despite the clear sky I still couldn't see any detail but there were definitely no flashing lights (like a civil aircraft) and no discernable sound.

I'm not normally one for reporting UFOs, but this was too strange an event and I'm relieved not to have been the only one to have witnessed these strange lights.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment