Saturday, January 2, 2010

11 Round Orange Spheres Over Torquay Devon England UK



Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 12:07 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Torquay Devon England.
Number of witnesses: 5
Number of Objects: 11
Shape of Objects: Round orange spheres.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My son phoned me from his girlfriends house excitedly telling me to look out of the window. He was there with a couple of friends. I raced to the front window and saw four bright orange spheres going over the roof of my bungalow towards the southwest. Two of the spheres stopped, went downwards then retraced backwards to the two that were following behind. It was a clear still night sky. My mind was racing thinking well these cannot be lanterns or balloons as they don't stop and go backwards. They made no sound. They were so lovely and such a rich bright orange colour, I was mentally willing them to come back and closer so I could have a better look. I did make this report yesterday, but must of filled this form incorrectly. I checked your site today and was amazed at how many other people saw them.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment