Saturday, September 26, 2015

Irrigation Lake/Scenery And Old Building Filmed Around Houston British Columbia (Photos/Video)


Above Photo: The Bulkley River in Houston, British Columbia. Actually I took a picture from this very same spot in Summer. Here is a link to this. I also will post a winter photo from the same location as well.

My wife and I decided to get out of the home for a while and I thought I would take some new photos of the Fall colours that are present in our small town of Houston, British Columbia.

So we drove around Houston, and I snapped some photos of what we saw. 

We also headed out a short distance from Houston to a small lake, where in summer people flock to Irrigation Lake to go swimming, sunbathing, fishing, hiking and they take along a picnic basket for their lunch. You can also cook some hot-dogs and hamburgers over fire pits. There is a sandy beach for the little ones to make sandcastles, or just to dig a big hole to get lost in. There are toilets/outhouses on site, and change rooms.

For more information and photos and video, please visit the following link. http://britishcolumbiavike.blogspot.ca/2015/09/irrigation-lakescenery-and-old-building.html

Brian Vike.

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment