Friday, November 14, 2014

Five Lights In A Circle In The Sky Over Kenmare South Of County Kerry Ireland


Date:  November 13, 2014
Time:  01h30

Good day, I would like to inform you that my two sons saw green lights above our house on 13-11-2014 at 01h30.

There were 5 lights in a circle and one on the outside which kept on moving between the other lights and back to the outside.

They were greenish, the shape was round turning oval and back again. We are in the Kenmare area.

Know of anybody that saw something similar?

Regards.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment