Thursday, September 29, 2011

Green Beam Of Light Over Maui Mountains Hawaii

Date: September 21, 2011 ?
Time: Evening.

I read your short article. I had a customer four days ago in a nighttime outdoor business that commented to me they saw a green beam that came out of the west and over the Maui mountains and went up to the sky.

I asked if they were shooting down something, they said no and that it appeared to be going up.

They asked me what I was. I laughed because I had seen it also about a year ago on my late night drive home from work. Honestly I have never really talked to anyone about. I thought I was just tired after work. Clue me in if you know what it might be.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment