Saturday, November 20, 2010

ET Encounter In San Francisco After An Amazing Sighting

From the Vike Factor archives (Brian Vike)

Date: Late December of 1993

In late December of 1993, a couple of months after my San Francisco sighting, I went to sleep one night and felt very strange, something not quite right, something I had not felt before. I couldn't explain it. I wasn't feeling ill or anything like that. I tossed and turned and I noticed that I would close my eyes and try to sleep, but would open them again a few seconds later, not feeling tired.

After a short while, lying on my side, I noticed a reflection of a pink-red light source on the blinds I was facing, like the kind of reflection you would get if you took a spot light and shone it on the blinds.

I was puzzled since I had never seen a light before of that color and was trying to figure out where the light was coming from. At first I thought it must be coming from outside but the blinds were tightly closed and the light reflection was on the inside of the blinds.

I then finally realized it was coming from inside my room, behind me, and I also realized we didn't have any lights at all in the general area behind me where the light must be emanating from in order to cast a reflection on my blinds.

Satisfied that I had figured out where the light was emanating from, I did the next logical thing: I proceeded to close my eyes and go to sleep (!). To this day I still don't know why I didn't turn around to look where the light was and what it was, since I am an extremely curious person by nature. Anyway, an unknown length of time later I suddenly "woke up."

Actually, what happened was that I suddenly did a super-fast sit-up from lying on my back, one moment completely unconscious and the next instantaneously, completely awake (not groggy in the least as from sleep) and sitting up, extremely alert (in a "flight or fight" response) and waving my arms fiercely as if fighting an attacker. My adrenalin was flowing and I was, to put it mildly, filled with terror.

I was yelling loudly and cursing at "someone" (I didn't have a clue who it was) and telling them to leave me alone, liberally using expletives and threatening them with harm if they touched me again. For a few seconds as I sat up, I saw at the foot of my bed the disappearing forms of 3 or 4 beings, smallish, maybe 4 feet in height. I did not see any details.

Their forms kind of seemed to shimmer and dissolve away, leaving the empty room behind them. My wife, who is a light sleeper and hears me when I tiptoe into the room, never woke up during my thrashing in bed next to her, yelling and turning the lights on. Her breathing also seemed much too quiet, not her usual sleep breathing.

The next day when I asked her if she had heard anything she said "nothing at all" and was very surprised when I eventually had the courage to tell her what had happened. I had never and have never been as terrified as that night. It was that night that I learned the difference between fear and terror.

After I "got up", I kept looking around me everywhere to see if there were any more of "them" in the room and I kept muttering the same things I had when I had been "switched on", although at a much lesser volume but with the same intense conviction.

When I finally calmed down enough I looked at the clock and noticed it was about 3:30 a.m. For the next few days, I had to have the light on in the room, something I hadn't done since I was very young and afraid of the dark. The terror didn't subside for a long time, probably about 2 years.

Also since this experience, at least for the first 3 or 4 years, I noticed that whenever I saw a program on TV that had pictures of the little grey ETs, I would start feeling very nervous and fearful. I don't know why. Actually, I didn't even realize this was happening until my wife noticed that whenever such a program would be on TV and I was watching it, that I would get extremely agitated and I would have the look of fear on my face.

She pointed this out to me and I then became aware of my behavior. Since then I cannot go to sleep early any more. I usually get to sleep around 2:00a.m. to 4:00a.m. and I don't know why.

After that experience, I did some reading to figure out what had happened, came across Budd Hopkins's mail address and sent him a letter. He put me in touch with a couple of hypnotherapists but I was not able to remember anything of that night, between the time I closed my eyes after seeing the light, to the time I rudely "woke up" (was "switched on"). I have tried about three of four hypnotherapists, but was never able to remember a thing, and I so desperately want to remember.

After this event, for the next few years, I had very vivid dreams, of a kind I never had before. In one such dream, I was lying on a small bed in a small, white hospital room. Everything was white. I was feeling very relaxed and I couldn't move.

At the foot of the bed were two persons, both exactly the same height, both wearing very dark, perhaps black, military-type uniforms which had high Mandarin-type collars. (They were the only things in the room that were not white). The faces of the people were completely fuzzy and I couldn't see any details. One of them held two small, black rectangular objects, one in each hand.

The small objects reminded me of large cufflinks and were about that size. That person slowly approached me and finally touched the objects to my neck, one to each side of the area where the "Adam's Apple" is.

At that point, I felt this extreme rush of vibration/energy like he had just touched 2 live high voltage wires to my body. My entire body vibrated intensely and had this incredible energy rush and I woke up immediately, still feeling this incredible energy flowing through my body. It took a while for it to subside.

Another dream was very short and felt like a "flashback". In that dream, I was lying in my own bed in my room, on my back with my arms outside of the covers and laying straight down my side. Out of the darkness I then saw a very skinny arm with a rather disproportionately large hand that seemed to have only three very long and strange looking fingers (I could not see any knuckles on the fingers).

As I watched this in my dream, I could not move. Then the hand grabbed my forearm with very strong fingers. It wasn't a sudden grab, just a deliberate, fairly slow approach and grab. At that point I woke up with a start.

In yet another dream I was floating through the air about 2 stories off the ground. My back was toward the ground and I could not move but I could somehow see that I was heading for the attic of a 2 story house. I realized in my dream that I was going to smash into the house but instead of doing so, I felt the most incredible sensation of passing through the wall, feeling a feeling and sound something like when one opens up a Velcro fastener (that "tearing" sound).

It was like a million tiny ripping or Velcro sounds and a feeling throughout my entire body of that sound. I guess another way of putting it is that it was almost like static electricity, for example, like when two pieces of clothing get highly charged with static electricity and cling to each other, and the sound the electricity makes (the "crackle") when they are forced apart.

The sensation stopped once I was through the wall. I then floated to a small table exactly the right size for my body. The table was right in the middle of this high-ceiling attic, which was completely bare. I didn't feel at all anxious but felt very calm, almost whimsical.

I didn't see anyone around but I decided that I wanted to experiment and try to scream as loudly as I could, just because. I opened my mouth (which along with my eyes was the only other thing on my body not paralyzed) and I let out as big a scream as I could muster, at the top of my lungs.

Although I could feel that I was screaming very loudly, not one sound came from my mouth. I then woke up to find myself trying to scream but with a very weak sound coming from me.

I have come to realize that each of these dreams contain aspects of abduction-related phenomena. These dreams felt very different, especially in content, to my "normal" dreams. There are other related dreams I have had, but I think I should stop here.

Thanks for your time.

Take care.

Brian Vike would like to thank this person for relating the experience to me. Also I am certain there are others out there who have gone through, or are going through similar experiences and would like to know they are not alone in all of this.

From the Vike Factor archives (Brian Vike)

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential. website:

No comments:

Post a Comment