Friday, August 27, 2010

White Orb Observed Hovering Over Witnesses Home In Hokkaido Japan

Date: Around 1997 (?)
Time: Approx: 3:00 p.m.

Dear Mr. Vike, please permit me to introduce myself. My name is (name removed). I live in Hokkaido, Japan. I was quite surprised to see the white orb captured in the video. 13 years ago, I saw just the same thing hovering right over my house, supposedly at the same altitude. My husband and a couple of my neighbors saw it, too. It was around 3:00PM. The weather was just as clear as is in the video.

I was the one to find it and everybody else wondered how I could spot such a small object in a totally clear blue sky! It stayed for more than 15 minutes before we went inside our houses.

My husband, myself and our supernatural cat have seen many UFOs in the past. It's just amazing to see how they try to amaze us.

That would be all for this time. Thank you for your time. Best regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment