Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bright Orange Light Over Billericay UK

Date: Saturday mid to end July 2010
Time: Approx: 10:15 p.m.

Hi Brian, I just seen your site. Would like to report a sighting on a Saturday mid to end July 2010 (I need to check exact date). We were at a neighbours house in Billericay and I was in the garden about 10.15pm.

I noticed a bright orange light approaching from the NW at about 1000 feet (guesstimate). It was approaching quite fast, totally silent and with no visible means of propulsion. It disappeared in a SE direction over towards Canvey .

About 20 minutes later, another passed overhead in the same direction. This 2nd one was also seen by my neighbour.

Has there been any explanation. I am a skeptic, but this was weird, especially the lack of noise considering the closeness.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment