Sunday, August 22, 2010

UFO Above Military Helicopter Over Satsuma Alabama


Date: August 6, 2010
Time: 8:50 p.m..

Brian, how have you been? Good I hope. I have been meaning to drop you an email in reference to the large amount of red-orange objects spotted lately. What is up with that? I noticed that the reports at the beginning of July. I also noted the same on the NUFORC. Quite strange indeed. I don't care for reddish orange spheres of light. They give me a bad feeling....lol.

I didn't take note of the date, but several weeks ago I woke early (around 3:55am) and stepped outside to have a smoke. While standing there I looked to the east and saw a white light moving south to north about prop plane speed.

It was just above the tree line in my back yard (low angle). It looked to be several miles away and made no sound. It had no red/green wingtip markers or a strobe. I watched it for about 4 seconds then it faded out. I watched for another 10 minutes, but did not see it again.

Tonight my son phoned me from Dallas and I stepped outside to escape the noise in the house (TV). As I stood there talking, the sound of rotor blades could be heard in the distance. It was one of the loud military helicopters that pass over from time to time and it's flight path took it almost directly over me at 500 feet.

As it passed by i noticed a small green light directly above the helicopter (about 100 feet above it). The helicopter was running with it's spotlight on pointing down at a 45 degree angle.

The object above it had a green light on the side and a small white light on its rear. This object had no strobe of any kind which is a violation of FAA rules. What it was, I can't say. This happened at 8:50 pm tonight (8-6-2010). The helicopter/object traveled from NE to SW.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment