Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bright Flashing Light Seen Over Maesteg Wales UK

 
Date:  April 3, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Hi my name is (name removed). I was on my way home last night and saw one light that looked like a star, but was too low to be one. When we got home, we ran up stairs to get a better view.
 
The object was so close I could see it with binoculars, it was a flashing bright light with blue and red light. At first I thought it was nothing, maybe a plane, but after 10-20 minutes it hadn't moved.
 
I saw this to the west of a town in Wales called Maesteg and a few of my friends had as well. My girlfriend who was with me said she saw.
 
What she described to me as fire works. What struck me as odd was, the fact it had dimmed a few times only to come back a few seconds later. 
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment