Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Yellow Orange Colored Light Seen In The Sky Flying Over Warren Ohio

 
Date:  April 2, 2012
Time:  Between 9:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.
 
Just wanted to let you know that on Monday night April 2nd in Warren, Ohio I saw this same weird orange ball of light, also in a westerly direction. I'm not sure of the exact time, but it was between 9:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.  
 
My family and I had gotten back from visiting relatives in Boardman, Ohio, and after I got home and put my  kids in bed I went outside to smoke. 
 
I was looking west at the night sky, which I do a lot when I'm out smoking, when suddenly I noticed a yellowish orange singular ball of light low in the horizon. This light seemed too bright for a planet or star.
 
Also it moved, but not all that much. Just a little from left to right and back again. The next day I talked to my landlord who is familiar with the star patterns and familiar with the night sky.
 
He was very perplexed because he said he saw the light as well on the same night before I got home and could not figure out what it was. Anyway if you want any more information my e mail is (email address removed). 
 
I thought I would Google search if anyone else saw this light too, and came across a similar report on the same area at around the same time so I wanted to make a report and hope other people will start to come forward and say if they saw it too.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment