Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Two Orange Colored Objects/Lights Moving To The Ladner/Tawasswen British Columbia Area

 
Date:  April 9, 2012
Time:  Between 8:20 p.m. and 8:35 p.m
 
Hi Brain, just thought you would like to know that I also seen these 2 orange orbs. I live in Cloverdale, B.C. I seen them just sitting/standing still over the Surrey/Delta area.
 
I was looking northeast of my back deck.
 
I was bbq. I sit right over the Vancouver international airport fly zone, so I didn't think twice. But when I look back up and they were still at a stand still, I took a closer look. No blinking beacons, no noise.
 
It was until a little Cessna aircraft flew over my house from east to west and it made noise, because it was low, but as soon as it flew over me towards the 2 orange orbs.
 
The 2 orange orbs started moving towards Ladner/Tawasswen area and disappeared over the horizon of houses. I knew exactly what I saw, I've seen it many times before.
 
I'm always watching the sky for I enjoy astronomy.
 
This all took place between 8:20 p.m. and 8:35 p.m.  I'm still shaking my head, but I know. Any thoughts or questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment