Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bright Orange Object Seen Over Cincinnati Ohio

 
Date:  April 12, 2012
Time:  9:30 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 1
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I just seen, what appears to be a bright orange light, almost like hot air balloon would be at night, but it was moving from northwest to southeast and continuing on what appeared to be a horizontal line.
 
We live somewhat near the Greater Cincinnati airport and see planes all the time, this was defiantly not a plane.
When I first noticed it, I was on my deck smoking a cig, looked up and seen this bright orange object.
 
At first it looked like it had a tri angle shape to it as it moved over me, I called my wife, daughter and grandson outside to see if they could identify the object, the object as it moved past, and away from me/us seemed to go from the triangular shape to a more circular shape in appearance.
 
As it moved across the sky it moved in the above direction and we watched it a good 30 seconds before it faded off in the distance.
 
I seen this article and must say this is pretty much the exact same thing we seen,as I read it aloud everyone agreed that this was the same or very similar.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment