Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bright Object Seen In The Sky Over The Quebec Ontario Border

 
Date:  March 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
About a month ago, I was outside and something caught my eye in the sky. I live on the QC/ON border. It was a clear cool night, and there was a brighter than normal "star" in the western sky.
 
What got my attention was that it was not only bright, it was stationary for the most part, and for hours, but it also had red and blue lights and it was bobbing up and down ever so slightly but quite noticeably and moving extremely fast and them the same side to side.
 
I was fascinated and watched it for hours. I eventually went back in the house (had to pee) and when I came back out. Gone
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment