Thursday, April 5, 2012

Arrow Shaped Formation Of Orange Lights Flying Over Port Orange Florida

 
Date:  March 24, 2012
Time:  Around 9:30 p.m. – 9:45 p.m.
 
I witnessed the same exact group of orange lights last night in Port Orange, Florida. My name is (name removed) and I was driving home last night. I pulled onto my street Crystal Lake Drive when my girlfriend, said, look at that!
 
I clearly witnessed an arrow shaped formation of orange glowing lights that flashed hyper white for 3 seconds. There was 10-12 lights that slowly hovered in mid air for about a minute, then they formed a down arrow formation with some lights fading into one another heading in a southeast direction.
 
It was around 9:30-9:45 p.m. when I saw this. I am now a firm believer in UFOs. I tried to get pictures with my phone, but couldn't start my camera in time.
 
I wish I had pictures to validate, but my girlfriend and I know what we both saw with our own eyes. If you would like to contact me you can at this email or at (email address removed) Thank you for your time I hope someone around this area saw the same exact thing, any feedback would be appreciated.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment