Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bright White Object With Some Blue Coloring Spotted Over Santa Cruz California

 
Date:  March 10, 2012
Time:  6:54 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I read the post from your site below.

My wife (age 55) saw the same thing last night in Santa Cruz at the same time. It was much larger and brighter and differently colored than any "shooting star" she'd ever seen, and it was in the sky longer. 
 
There was even enough time for her to call back to me from outside, with the hope that I'd be able to see it as well.

I promised her I'd look online to see if there was any explanation. 
 
The witness for the above report, was referring to another sighting report filed to me and this report is pasted below:
 
Quote from Blog on other sighting report: Also link to story, http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2012/03/brilliant-white-object-with-hint-of.html
Date:  March 10, 2012
Time:  6:54 p.m.
 
Hi, I was walking home from work in Albany, California, it happened at 6:54 p.m. exactly, because I called my father right afterward. I was walking east, approaching Albany Middle school and I was gazing up at the sky. 
 
The sun had set about 30 minutes ago, the sky was navy, almost black with some cloud cover. I see a brilliant white spot with a hint if blue heading north, about 2-3 times faster than your typical passenger jet for an object of that size. 
 
Not in a straight line either, at a slight decline. It came and entered cloud cover which lit up a good portion of the clouds a bright blue and then was gone, disappeared as if someone turned off the lights.
 
I struggled to see any sign of an object, but saw nothing fall or disintegrate. Just poof, gone. It was an eerie thing to see, yet the light was magnificent, and beautiful. Never saw anything like it in my life. 

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Name is Josh and im from Escanaba Mi,and 3-10 I witnessed the same exact thing down to detail it is like you took the words out of my mouth..I seen this amazing thing in Riverland 12 miles out of Escanaba michigan and appeared as a dot out of nowhere and hovered,got brighter for a second or two and shot across the sky at a slight decline about 2 football fields leaving a trail of light behind it equally as bright all thru tail and then everything just vanished at one time and this all occured under the cloud line..Just to rule out shooting star or something cause I know what I saw was something that I have never seen before and had such a quick take off that no man would survive that kind of pressure in my opinion cause it went about 2 football fields in Milleseconds.

    ReplyDelete