Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Blue Green Lights Spotted And Filmed Over Lorain Ohio (Picture And Video Footage)

 
Date:  March 11, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:45 p.m.
 
Vike Factor Note: This is a re-post, I received a photo and video footage and I wanted to make sure these were posted to the report as well.
 
I was driving down the road to visit a friend at approximately 8:45 p.m. on Monday March 11,2012, when I was blinded by two bright lights and had to pull over. I noticed 2 bright lights dancing around and then a third light appeared and joined in.
 
I then took pictures and videos and called my local news station and sent them the pictures and videos, we have had other sightings pouring in from all over.
 
My Aunt, Uncle, Cousin, Grandparents and best friend also witnessed this.
 
The lights started going in and out getting dull the very bright again, all 3. 
 
They also got closer to the ground then went back up. In all, 7 of us witnessed this.
 
Then they shot of a beam from one object to the other and went green. This went on for about an hour, then just like that they shot off and were gone.
 
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential. 

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment