Friday, December 16, 2011

UFO Came To A Hover Over Great Ocean Road Port Campbell Victoria Australia

 
Date:  January 2000
Time:  Late evening.
 
Hi Brian, I am emailing you because I read a story on the internet and I wanted you to know that my friend and I saw a UFO off the Great Ocean Road near Port Campbell around January of the year 2000. We were sleeping in the back of our car looking up at the stars this night and we saw some kind of aircraft with white lights.
 
It was kind of flying slowly into view from off to the right. It stopped and just hovered there for awhile. My friend and I had time to say to each other, 'can you see what I  can see?' and 'what the hell is that' before it suddenly flew away into the distance at an incredible speed.
 
The amazing thing was that it seemed to get further and further away, and then in the far distance we saw a little orange flare, as though it was leaving the atmosphere if you know what I mean?
 
You're definitely not alone because I have found quite a lot of other reports around the Great Ocean Road. It seems to be a hot spot for sightings. Cheers.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment