Sunday, December 4, 2011

Triangular Craft Witnessed Over Millrise Calgary Alberta

 
Date:  September 24, 2011
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.
 
On Saturday September 24, 2011 at about 11:00 p.m. I went out onto my deck in SW Calgary, Millrise, I live on the top floor. I looked up while I was on the deck and saw a triangular object flying at a steady pace towards the south with orange colored round lights on the bottom with no sound.
 
My friend who was over at the time, saw it too and we have no idea what it was. We knew what we saw, but were so amazed we couldn't say anything.
 
My condo was blocking the view of seeing where it was headed south. We have different views of how close it was. We are a 100% sure it was no helicopter or ordinary plane we know of. Maybe a stealth bomber?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment