Monday, December 5, 2011

Strange Orange Light Over West End Park Miami Florida

 
Date:  November 21, 2011
Time:  7:55 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 5
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Like a burning paper, or burning candle in the air.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: We were at our child’s football game and I in a moment of refreshing my eyes from the game, looked up into the sky and I saw this strange orange light moving slowly, but in a straight pattern and no sound going from east to west approximately 200 feet from ground.
 
It was like going from South Beach toward the Everglades. I call the attention of my wife, my kid and 2 parents that were near me. At distance the object was losing visibility until it disappeared, and just minutes after that it reappeared.
 
There were two helicopters near the path of the object and started making rounds in the area. That object was something out of this world, something weird. Before I had accounts from my aunt who's been seeing something similar in the area a couple years before, at 1:35 a.m. She lives on (removed) just a couple blocks away from the park.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment