Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Spinning White Object Spotted Over Altadena California (Graphic)

 
Date:  November 29, 2011
Time:  Approx: 10:30 a.m.

Came across your website and decided to write to you about my sighting on Saturday November 29, 2011 around 10:30 a.m.

I live on Grandeur Ave of Altadena Drive. I was talking to my neighbor in his yard and noticed a white object which I spotted at a relatively low altitude in a northwesterly direction.

We tracked it for about a minute as it drifted slowly west and appeared to be rotating at a slow speed.

My neighbor commented to his dad (who's visiting from France) that it was most likely a weather balloon launched by JPL.

It appeared white, but had noticeable protrusion from it’s side which ended in a darker shape.

The object appeared to be spinning which was made noticeable by its irregular shape. The sky was perfectly clear and blue and void of any wind. The object was silent and moved slowly and predictably.

I decided to run into my house to grab the camera and took all but 30 seconds to come out again, but the object had vanished. I scanned the sky without relocating the object again.

It seemed strange that such a slow moving object that was large enough to be spotted would so quickly disappear.

Attached is my sketch of the shape of the object.

Would love to hear what you think. Best.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment