Friday, December 9, 2011

Red Light/UFO Hovering Above Campers Tent South Of Paraguay SA

 
Date:  January 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
I have always believed in life on another planet, however, I am always extremely doubtful to people claiming they have sighted UFOs. However, this year, in January, I was camping in the south of Paraguay, SA, when, I sighted exactly what you referenced in your sighting in the Miami/Cuba area.
 
It was a solid red light, hovering above my tent, no noise, no flashing, fairly close, but difficult to actually approximate the height of this object. It was able to very quickly go from being still, to covering a great distance in the skyline, then once again hovering still, then moving extremely fast in the opposite direction. 
 
This encounter only lasted for around 1-2 minutes, then eventually the object appeared to move at an extreme speed and within seconds it was gone. I was completely in shock, it was certainly not a flare or a plane. I spent a few nights camping in the same spot, I did not see one plane fly over me during the day or night.
 
Again, it was a small camping area, and I tell this story with certain that it was an object I could just not explain or have ever seen. Thanks for reading.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment