Saturday, December 17, 2011

Police Officers Witness Large Glowing Orange UFO Over Doral/Miami Springs Area Florida

 
Date:  December 17, 2011
Time:  Midnight shift.

Brian Vike, I am a Miami Police officer and work the midnight shift. Last night another officer got on the radio and stated there was an orange object in the sky near the moon. He advised it was on the east side of the city near the moon (Doral/Miami Springs area).

I looked for it for about 3 minutes and didn’t find anything. Sure enough when I turned my vehicle and went west, I saw the object and could not believe it. It was a big orange glowing object. 

I saw this for about seconds before it disappeared. When I got on the radio the original officer who advised of it, also saw it again. Never again will I laugh at people who have spotted UFOs.

There was no way this object was a plane or helicopter or balloon. Anyway, I have the experience recorded from our radio transmissions. Neither the other officer nor I thought of taking out our phones to record it on time. 

I found your website after Googling orange UFO to try and figure out what I saw. To my surprise many have seen the same thing! I wonder if it is the military?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment